- Your here:
- Dubai Transit Visa
Transit Visa Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah Airports UAE
Airline transit passengers travelling with a stopover at Dubai Airport (or other UAE airport) who do not leave the terminal building, do not need a UAE visa since they are not entering the UAE. Citizens of UAE free arrival visa countries do not need to pre-arrange any visa whether they are in transit or travelling to Dubai as a destination.
Any other passenger who does want to exit the airport will need a UAE entry permit. By exit, we mean anyone who wants to go through passport control. A 96 hour transit visa is available to visitors to the UAE. Visa information is notoriously unreliable and inaccurate at the best of times, even from official sources. Remember also that different emirates in the UAE might have different ways of implementing immigration rules. Our best information is that you can obtain a 96 hour transit visa in one of the following ways:
- Pre-apply through the airline, travel agent, or UAE HOTEL that you are booked with. None of them are likely to arrange a transit visa for you unless you are a customer.
- Obtain one on arrival in Dubai at the Marhaba services counter in Terminal 1, or the Emirates Hotels and Visas for Dubai desk in Terminal 3. This is not guaranteed, as the granting of the visa is subject to Dubai immigration department approval. You will need to buy at least one night in a Dubai hotel from Marhaba or Emirates to be issued a transit visa.
In all cases, assume you need your original passport, 2 photos (probably only 1), an airline ticket to a destination different to where you came from, a minimum of 8 hours between arrival and departure flights in the UAE, and evidence of accommodation in the UAE. Saying that you are "staying with a friend" might be accepted ... or it might not. You could be better off giving a hotel name where you plan to stay ... and if plans change between leaving the airport and arriving at the hotel, well, these things happen.
- Passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from date of entry to the UAE
- Urgent applications can be processed in some cases for an extra AED 100 (US$30) approximately
- Transit Visa applications take 1-2 weeks for normal processing once all the correct forms have been submitted, and 2-3 days for urgent applications.
- Marhaba Services offer a City Stop Service at Dubai Airport on arrival where a 96 hour Transit Visa is supplied (subject to immigration department approval) if you buy a hotel package (prices start from US$164 per passenger per night). Look for the Marhaba Services Counter in the arrival hall of Terminal 1 (open 24 hours).
- Emirates Airlines offer a Dubai Stopovers on Arrival package which includes a 96 hour Transit Visa. If you fly with Emirates Airlines. Available from the Emirates Hotels & Visas for Dubai desk in the arrivals hall of Terminal 3. Visa issue is subject to immigration department approval.
- We dubaitransitvisa.com manage by South Travels (a Dubai based travel agent, ) offer an online Transit Visa application service for US$180 (subject to change). Females under 24 years of age not travelling with a family member, need to send further details to South Travels "for evaluation".
- Citizens of Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger, Somalia, or Yemen might not be eligible for a 96 hour transit visa (or maybe just on arrival) - pre-apply with an airline, Marhaba Services, or a UAE hotel.
We can assist you obtain a transit visa with the requirements of scanned passport, photos except Females less than 24 years of age with the lenght of stay of 14 days Click Here! to Apply
You can apply your visa to enter Dubai with us. Click below link to view the procedure.
Click Here to apply your Dubai Visa / UAE Visa
|Types of Visa in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other emirates in UAE.|
|List of Visa in Dubai
||Dubai Tourist Visa||Dubai Visa Renewal UAE|
|Dubai Visa upon Arrival||Dubai Visit Visa||Dubai Visa Cancellations|
|Dubai Residence Visa||Dubai Transit Visa
||Dubai Ban Visa|
|Dubai Multi-Entry Visa||Dubai Mission Visa|
Please Note: Visa rules, requirements, prices or any figures mentioned in this website can and do change suddenly, and without a warning. Information here may not be complete or accurate. We recommend to check always the UAE embassy in your country or the relevant authority in the UAE.
- Top Hotel Destination:
- Dubai Hotels
- UAE Hotels
- Philippines Hotels
- Mauritius Hotels
- Maldives Hotel
- Canada Hotels
- Seychelles Hotels
- Malaysia Hotels
- Thailand Hotels
- Pakistan Hotels
- Singapore Hotels
- Hong Kong Hotels
- Indonesia Hotels
- Egypt Hotels
- South Africa Hotels
- Kenya Hotels
- Morocco Hotels
- Bahamas Hotels
- Barbados Hotels
- Costa Rica Hotels
- Oman Hotels
- Qatar Hotels
- Lebanon Hotels
- Kuwait Hotels
- Bahrain Hotels
- Jordan Hotels
- Saudi Arabia Hotels
- Turkey Hotels
- Jamaica Hotels
- Puerto Rico Hotels
- Argentina Hotels
- France Hotels
- Italy Hotels
- UK Hotels
- Cyprus Hotels
- Greece Hotels